Mar 16, 8:33 PM
" Could the keystone be referring to the mini (small ) - tura stone? It does resembles the Auid wedge stone, somewhat. And I'm guessing that it isn't actually up to scale, meaning that it's a massive stone that is needed for the construction of a... "
- MAZE General Comments Mar 16, 5:09 PM on
- Cover Mar 16, 11:05 AM on
- Cover Mar 16, 10:37 AM on
- Prologue Mar 16, 10:17 AM on
- Prologue Mar 16, 10:02 AM on
Mar 16, 12:10 AM
" Within the 3 paragraphs there are 11 capital letters of " I " . If you sound it out, it says, " Elephanti(z)e ". And if you take the letter " z " and turn it clockwise, it will read " Elephanti(n)e ". Elephantine is... "
- Prologue Mar 15, 11:56 PM on
Rooms of the Trap
Mar 15, 11:46 PM
" "To bring the blind by a way that they knew not; to lead them in paths they have not known; to make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight; these things will I do unto them, and not forsake them." "
- MAZE General Comments Mar 15, 11:10 PM on
- Welcome! Mar 15, 10:47 PM on
- The Solution to MAZE: Main Puzzle Mar 14, 8:23 PM on
- The Solution to MAZE: Main Puzzle Mar 14, 7:22 PM on
- The Solution to MAZE: Main Puzzle Mar 14, 6:33 PM on
The Solution to Manson's MAZE: Part IV - Lesson of the Maze
Mar 14, 6:23 PM
" Sorry if I seem to be intrusive lately. I have a theory as to the lesson of the maze. Though I have not written this in a normal and complete fashion, could it be related to seine fishing, 2 pair trawling, doors (otter boards) in... "
Mar 14, 3:50 PM
" One thing we've been working on is finding solutions on the Path that involve all wrong doors being indicated, in part because of a comment by Manson that implied this is the dominant mechanism. So how about this in Room 26: Door 38 = three... "
- Prologue Mar 13, 11:54 PM on
- Prologue Mar 13, 9:08 PM on
- Prologue Mar 13, 3:32 PM on
- Prologue Mar 13, 1:47 PM on
- Prologue Mar 12, 11:48 PM on
- Title Page Mar 12, 4:09 PM on
- MAZE General Comments Mar 12, 10:27 AM on
- Title Page Mar 12, 9:54 AM on
- The Solution to Manson's MAZE: Part I - The 16 Step Path Mar 11, 2:09 PM on
- The Solution to Manson's MAZE: Part I - The 16 Step Path Mar 11, 4:23 AM on
- MAZE General Comments Mar 11, 3:39 AM on
Mar 11, 3:02 AM
" The scroll that's unfurling could represent a LOOP. But for the most PART, the shadow of the compass along the chisel could be the letter " T ". The ruler starts with the letter " R " . The inverted compass turned right-side up is... "
MAZE General Comments
Mar 10, 12:00 PM
" My crown: In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king ( Polyphemus - Cyclops ) . My pain: When Polyphemus is blinded. The fire in my eyes: When he seeks vengeance against Outis ( Room 18: "No one would listen." )... "
- MAZE General Comments Mar 10, 12:04 AM on
Mar 09, 11:28 PM
" I think "The Gate" in question is actually related to "The Gate Control Theory Of Pain" and the interconnectivity between all of the neural senses. The illustrations of this theory look exactly like the guided maps that intotheabyss.net has provided. "
- Prologue Mar 09, 4:29 PM on
Mar 08, 5:40 PM
" A gate + π = agate pi - Pi stones are circular in shape, with a hole in the middle. They are also referred to as 'donut stones'. Pi stones date back to the Incas and are 'symbolic' of our luminous bodies and the energetic... "
- Guide: The Nature of The House Mar 08, 5:23 PM on
Mar 08, 1:31 PM
" In regards to where it says "They never noticed my crown, my pain, the fire in my eyes." - Does this refer to the story of "The Stonecutter"? The analogy of the crown, is that of the stonecutter wanting to be a king. The pain... "
Mar 06, 12:32 AM
" As I started looking up mathematical signs, while studying the page entitled "DIRECTIONS", I came across a pointing hand symbol called a "manicula" or "little hand". It led me to an article called "Helping Hands On The Medieval Page". Found out that they're meant to... "
- MAZE General Comments Mar 02, 7:33 PM on
- MAZE General Comments Feb 28, 5:03 PM on
MAZE General Comments
Feb 28, 4:27 PM
" Maybe the MAZE actually excompasses other books. You're probably supposed to leave the MAZE book at various points and explore other books which lead back to different rooms in the MAZE book. MAZE, further, likely connects to other mediums, including geography. It could very well... "
- MAZE General Comments Feb 28, 3:47 PM on
MAZE General Comments
Feb 28, 2:12 PM
" "My Laurel crown, my pen, the fair enemies" is from what I had envisioned after reading 'The Prologue'. From there, it has led me to other references about the story of "The Laurel Crown" by Dan Beachy Quick. A laurel crown is also known as... "
- MAZE General Comments Feb 28, 11:24 AM on
- MAZE General Comments Feb 28, 11:21 AM on
- Contact Feb 27, 11:43 PM on
- Contact Feb 27, 8:25 PM on »»